If you would like to contact us, here are a few different ways:
1) Visit us at our monthly camp. We camp the second weekend of every month at the Citadel/A340 gate at AWE Aldermaston. Women are welcome to join us any time. We usually hold a camp meeting on the Saturday afternoon of camp and women are welcome to join us for this.
2) Message us via facebook. Visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aldermaston-Womens-Peace-Camp/176886025697350, like us, share our posts.
3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the email address to use if you want to contact Aldermaston Women's Peace Camp. We might not always respond swiftly, but you will have grabbed our attention.
4) Phone us on 07946676761. This is the camp mobile. We use it during the camp weekend in case women need to contact us to ask for a lift from the station or with other immediate enquiries. It may not be always charged and switched on between camps. If it is you will get through to the designated phone holder at the time who will be able to deal with your communication appropriately. We are a non-hierarchical group so you don't need to worry about getting through to the 'right' person. You can also text.
5) Tweet us! Aldermaston Women PC @Peace_women_AWE . We send out infrequent but essential reading tweets. Please follow us and share, favourite, retweet for us. We tend to use twitter at camp or during events but we will try to answer and pass on any messages via twitter.
5) Finally, you can contact us through the web form below. These emails redirect to our email address where one of us will answer it.